Nutritional Support Skills Course
Designed for the dietetic intern, entry-level RDN, or anyone working in or transitioning to the clinical world. Also a great place to launch your CNSC study prep!
This course covers all the essentials of enteral (EN) and parenteral nutrition (PN). You will learn when to choose EN over PN, how to access the GI tract or veins to provide these therapies, which formula to choose, and how to do all the nutrition support math. The course also covers what to do when things go awry, how to monitor and adjust nutrition support orders, special considerations for COVID-19 patients, and how to advocate for your patients and yourself.
- ✨15 CPEs for Registered Dietitians ✨
- Twelve lecture-style videos (over 8 hours of lectures in total):
- Introduction and how to use this course
- Advocating for yourself and your patients
- Nutrition support ethics
- Enteral nutrition indications and access
- Enteral nutrition formulas
- Enteral nutrition calculations
- Enteral nutrition problem solving and miscellaneous
- Parenteral indications, access and compilation
- Parenteral nutrition calculations
- Parenteral nutrition monitoring and problem solving
- Medications in nutrition support
- Nutrition support for the COVID-19 patient
- Four competency quizzes with auto-grade and completion certificates:
- Pre-course quiz
- Enteral nutrition quiz
- Parenteral nutrition quiz
- Post-course quiz
- Eight enteral and parenteral nutrition case study-style worksheets with step-by-step video answer keys
- Three vocabulary sheets with thorough explanations
- Evidence-based resource guide
- Unique EN and PN access images
- Free gifts to help you study
- 60-page starter binder with full-color copies of enteral nutrition formulary, all worksheets, vocabulary sheets, vocabulary answer keys and evidence-based resources*
Empowerment is a crucial part of this course. Finish the course empowered with the knowledge and confidence to advocate for your patients and yourself every single day . A whole module of the Nutrition Support Skills course is dedicated to this topic, complete with tips from a seasoned clinical dietitian to help you live your best professional life.
Students receive 18-month access to online portal. The worksheets, resources, binder, and all the knowledge and empowerment you gain are yours for life.
Honest Pricing Policy: if you can’t afford the course, email me and we’ll work something out. I use a modified version of this Honest Pricing Policy for individual courses.
*Binder only available in the continental US and ships for free
Course Cost - $499